Top 10 Reasons Why Video Production Is Essential For Your Business
Multimedia can turn an ordinary message into an extraordinary story. YOUR Story.
Using multimedia in your marketing and communication efforts positions you as a cutting-edge innovator.
Now more than ever, video is a powerful solution to a very modern day challenge. How can we be heard?
If you think you are suffering from information overload then you may be right – a new study shows that people are receiving the equivalent of 174 newspapers of data per day. Consider that 204 billion emails are being send on a daily basis. The truth is we are being bombarded. It is no wonder that the world is tuning out.
So how do we break through all that clutter? Multimedia is dynamic, powerful, exciting and much more effective than text.
Top 10 Reasons Why Corporate Videos Are Essential For Your Business:
- It appeals to three of the main learning styles. Visual, Aural and Kinesthetic. Learning styles have more influence than you may realize. Research shows that each learning style uses different parts of the brain. By involving more of the brain during learning, we remember what we learn.
- If a picture is worth a thousand words…how much more impactful is video? According to Forresters research 60 seconds of video is equal to 1.8 million words of text.
- It evokes emotion. To understand the important role ’emotion plays’ when connecting to a person or business, consider the famous Budweiser Superbowl commercials. These have gone rival for good reason. They tug at our heart strings with the use of animals in their advertising.
- Google loves video. A Forrester study reports that “pages with video are 53 times more likely to rank on the first page of Google search results”. Why? Because Google SERPs prioritize videos. They prize this as quality content over keyword optimization.
- Easy to share. Sharing sites like YouTube or Vimeo have the capability to get your video seen by millions of viewers. It is like having your own channel for commercials and the best part is, it doesn’t cost you a penny, outside of the video production costs.
- A company spokesperson or sales representative that never stops working. Share your message 24/7 365 days a year.
- Mutlimedia is here to stay. YouTube has more than 1 billion unique users each month. 100 hours of video are uploaded every minute. According to Nielsen, YouTube reaches more US adults ages 18-34 than any cable network.
- If your product or service requires an explanation. Let Video ‘explain’ your product or service for you in a way that text cannot. Some sites boast of increased conversion rates of 144% after including this ‘explainer video’ on their website.
- Captivates your audience. The average attention span is less than eight seconds.
- Holds your audience longer. A high bounce rate, people leaving your site after viewing a single page – will actually hurt your site SERP ranking. Video is the easiest way to make people stay.
Click here for video