Jingle bells, jingle bells. The holiday season is upon us, which means it is time for you to send thanks to your customers, employees, and volunteers for their support and business over the past year. If you’re looking to spread some cheer, consider promotional corporate gifts.
A gift demonstrates that you appreciate your customers and sends the message that you will go above and beyond to provide superior service. This is even more important during the holidays! Promotional gifts are an added touch that will help you develop a relationship with customers and keep your name top of mind. These gifts will last past the holiday season, and if chosen correctly, become a part of their daily lives. Not only will people appreciate the gesture, but it will also increase brand awareness and impressions.
Promotional marketing during the holidays is extremely beneficial for your company, and the effects are well documented. A Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) survey in 2019, demonstrated that 85% of customers who receive branded merchandise would do business with that company again. Meanwhile, brand favourability increased to 80% in people who received products.
The key to doing this is to customize your products based on your customers. Do millennials and seniors want the same product? What about gym owners and lawyers? Probably not. Appealing to the interests and needs of your clients will be the difference between a trashed promotion and one that becomes part of a daily routine. One will help your brand stay top of mind. The other will waste valuable dollars.
This means you should think beyond the holiday season, and pick branded products that will be useful for the whole year!
Moreover, you need to choose a high-quality item. After all, according to a study by the Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI), quality is the #1 reason why people keep promotional products!
I know, this sounds like a steep ask: customized, timely, and valuable gifts at scale! But, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with this list of amazing corporate gifts that your customers (and employees) will love:
1. Bluetooth speaker Music is essential to the holiday season for most people. This speaker has a knitted fabric cloth, built-in mic, and a 3-watt speaker driver. Whether for a conference call or Christmas tunes, this product will sport your brand’s logo in style and deliver quality sound that reflects your brand. Bonus points if you create your own playlist to go with it!
2. Customized luxury blanket Evoke feelings of warmth and comfort with a customized blanket. A super soft and cozy throw is the luxurious comfort your clients are looking for in the cold holiday season. This plaid sherpa blanket is a great gift, and with your logo embroidered, this household item will become the new favourite and awareness-booster. Talk about effective branding.
3. Personalized holiday ornament Our tree is overflowing with a volume of ornaments, and we bet yours is too! In fact, most of us can’t get enough of them. This means the odds are that your branded ornament will be brought out season after season. These impressive glass ornaments are visually stunning and emotionally appealing. As an elegant addition to any home, you can place your brand in the centre of the holiday spirit.
4. Travel mug Drinkware is a popular promotional giveaway all year long, but a good sip of coffee is never needed as much as during the holidays. This double-walled stainless tumbler and cooler giftset is high-quality and long-lasting. Through laser engraving, your logo will be embedded into the design in a modern and sleek framework. Moreover, your gift will have a stunning exterior box that showcases real quality.
5. Planners. Planners are useful, just think about how many times you consult yours in one day! They have a continuous presence that will put your brand in the line of sight and front of mind for a full year, keeping your audience actively engaged. Consider this adult colouring desk pad to encourage your clients and employees to refresh and relax with delightful designs. A promotional calendar is the perfect way to create a targeted message that says “thank you” to those that support your business. If this list doesn’t do it for you, get comfort in the fact that 81% of people keep promotional items for over a year. Browse a larger holiday product selection on our website. Either way, giving a holiday gift to your customers, employees, and volunteers will elevate your brand and spur your business into its best-ever year in 2020.
P.S. an online company store will make this process even easier. Learn more about this in our next blog!