Why You Need A Company Uniform
A uniform is a specific clothing worn by members of an organization while participating in that organization’s activity.
Often worn by armed forces, police and emergency services, security guards, schools and health care workers.
Uniforms in the Corporate workplace have also become common practice. In fact, 32 million Americans wear a uniform to work. As a business owner or manager, you should consider introducing an apparel program in your company.
Let’s identify the reasons why…
Benefits outside the organization…
- Wearing a company uniform promotes a professional image. It implies organization, reliability and consistency.
- Adopting a company uniform ensures a positive first impression. Clean and presentable.
- It provides identification and branding. A moving advertisement that promotes your brand.
Benefits inside the organization…
- Employees will feel a sense of Company pride, unity and equality.
- Cost savings. Since employees won’t have to spend their wage on clothes, a uniform program can also be a financial incentive.
If done correctly, a company uniform is a win/win for both the corporation and the employee. Consideration to the type of garments is paramount in making sure your uniform program is a success.
- They should be practical so employees can move easily, reach and bend.
- Pockets are important for some positions.
- Comfortable, attractive and easy to care for.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Colors should be visible.
Proforma SI has been helping company’s create and manage uniform programs via online company stores for over 30 years.